Your Access to the Web Site
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Web Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas may be subject to prosecution.
Information You Provide
You may make a single copy of pages from the Site on your hard drive or in print for your own personal, non-commercial use. No other use of the information is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials will retain all copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original.
You agree to abide by the AMISH ORIGINALS Code of Conduct at all times.
Any conduct by you that violates the Code of Conduct in any way may result in the suspension or termination of your access to the Site, at our sole discretion, in addition to any other remedies set forth herein or otherwise applicable in law or equity.
Monitoring of the Site
We have no obligation to monitor the Site. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. and/or other users of the Site.
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. logo, design, text, graphics, pictures, sound files and other files (the “Materials”). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO.or the respective copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the Materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial, and informational use only; provided that, you may not without the permission of AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO.or the respective copyright owner, alter the Materials nor display the Materials without the copyright notice.
Notice of Trademark Rights, Copyright and Rights in Proprietary Materials
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
In the event that you believe, in good faith, that any materials on the Site infringes your copyrights, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent, in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (a portion of the “Digital Millennium Copyright Act”) to AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO.
Disclaimer of Warranties
USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE USE OF THE SITE IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. NEITHER AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE IS PROVIDES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION. AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. AND AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. IS TAKING REASONABLE MEASURES TO ENSURE THAT INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU IS DISCLOSED ONLY TO THOSE SPECIFIED BY YOU. HOWEVER, AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION ENTERED BY YOU WILL NOT BE MISAPPROPRIATED, INTERCEPTED, DELETED, DESTROYED OR USED BY OTHERS. YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. AND AFFILIATES LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY SUCH MISAPPROPRIATION, INTERCEPTION, DELETION, DESTRUCTION, OR USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO., ITS AFFILIATES, VENDORS, SUPPLIERS OR BUSINESS PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS CONDUCT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS FOUND BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE INVALID OR INAPPLICABLE UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU AGREE THAT AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO.’ AND AFFILIATES’ TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE SHALL BE LIMITED TO $500.
Links To Third Party Sites
AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. ONLINE CODE OF CONDUCT
You agree not to use the Site, or any links to or access to any other websites from the Site, to:
- Resell or transfer any of our services or use or access to the our services; or
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site or interfere or invade the privacy of other users of the Site or any third parties; or
- Impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; or
- Modify, falsify, or delete any attributions, legends, marks, notices, or any other proprietary designation of the origin or source of any material (including content) appearing on the Site; or
- Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component; or
- Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; or
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO.) or engage in spamming or flooding; or
- Stalk or harass another user; or
- Collect or store data about another user or users; or
- Attempt to use any other user’s User Id or Password; or
- Violate, attempt to violate or assist, intentionally, negligently or otherwise, in any violation of the confidentiality or security of any information provided to us by our users; or
- Violate or facilitate any violation of any applicable local, state, federal, or international law, statute, regulation, code, or ordinance.
COPYRIGHT NOTIFICATION INFORMATION
AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO. may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Site, please deliver the following information to AMISH ORIGINALS FURNITURE CO.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our web site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice to us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.